Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Better late than never

After a long hiatus, I've returned to the world of blogging. This blog was initially thought of as a quarter life crises blog to be started on my 25th birthday. Needless to say, I'm a bit older than that now but the urge was still there to again expose my ideas and musings to the world. As I type its almost been 24 hours since I finished my first year of graduate school. I've returned to a place of comfort and began that stage of reflection which agonizes over the bitter-sweetness of the past year. It's a fitting time to begin this as I just ended this chapter. Sharing the roller coaster ride of a life I have with the world is scary to me but I feel there is strength in this. I look forward to many more posts ahead and opening up and dissecting my multiple layers. Until next time.
-a- 

No comments:

Post a Comment